Is this you?
- I am really busy at work / school and can’t find time to connect with Allah
- I want to stand in Taraweeh next Ramadan and understand what is being recited
- I need something or someone to motivate me to accomplish my Islamic goals
Check out the program HERE.
“Is homosexuality forbidden in your religion?”, asked the audience member, who by my estimation was asking for very personal reasons. The question was asked during a presentation on Islam I was doing for the students of the UT Austin Summer Arabic intensive.
1. ALWAYS state the subject of your khutbah when you start
2. NEVER write your khutbah at the last minute.
3. ALWAYS give the audience an action point that they can implement in their lives
In this course, Dr. Hamid Ghazali takes us through the Islamic model of raising children in light of modernity and it’s effects on the human make up.
Click Here to access.