As we swim through our busy work days, it is nice to be able to take a break and have our hearts sail to Allah. In this new webinar series, Sailing to Allah: An Explanation of Ibn Rajab’s Collections, we will be looking at the Prophetic Hadith collections of Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali and his deeply spiritual explanations of each.
Spiritual Guide / Instructor: Fahad Tasleem
When: Thursday, 12pm CST
This free webinar is open to all, but is limited to only 100 participants due to the Go To Webinar restrictions, so register ASAP using the following link:
The Quranic Arabic section of the Islam for Working Professionals Program is geared to get you to 70% comprehension of the words of the Quran. Click on the video icon to see a sample of one of the advanced level Quranic Arabic sessions.
30 Minutes | 30 Nights | 30 Juz
Imagine if you could stand in Taraweeh and BE ENGAGED in the recitation of the Quran (even if you have little or no Quranic Arabic knowledge.)
Is this you?
- I am really busy at work / school and can’t find time to connect with Allah
- I want to stand in Taraweeh next Ramadan and understand what is being recited
- I need something or someone to motivate me to accomplish my Islamic goals
Check out The Program HERE.
“Is homosexuality forbidden in your religion?”, asked the audience member, who by my estimation was asking for very personal reasons. The question was asked during a presentation on Islam I was doing for the students of the UT Austin Summer Arabic intensive.
1. ALWAYS state the subject of your khutbah when you start
2. NEVER write your khutbah at the last minute.
3. ALWAYS give the audience an action point that they can implement in their lives
In this course, Dr. Hamid Ghazali takes us through the Islamic model of raising children in light of modernity and it’s effects on the human make up.
Click Here to access.